Review on Software R & D
|Support & Guidance|
|Environment & Location|
|How Rewarding Was It?|
The internship was 3 months. The first month was a training period to develop an application that is not practically useful to anyone. The second two months I was given a real project to do with a time frame.
1. Technical interview : Technical questions were asked that were related to my area of study.
2. Non-technical interview: This interview was mainly about my career objective.
1. Software design best practices
3. Use of different types of technologies
4. Interactive with multicultural people
The supervisors (mentors) were very kind and helpful but not spoon-feeding of course. They were helping me by asking me the right questions so that I can find the right answers. The discussions were also very constructive.
Before you join Materialise or any other company, you should know what your career goal is and what improvements you want to make in your career. If what Materialise offers you suits your career goal and your personal growth, you should consider joining this company.