- Working closely with an assigned manager/mentor from Talent Acquisition team, to support with cultivating and matriculating potential fellows -
- Executing given tasks such as event planning, making cultivation phone calls, supporting presentations in recruitment events, and participating in recruitment initiatives.
- Leading projects or initiatives under the guidance of manager/mentor. Projects may include market research, building Campus Leader portal, refining recruitment messaging, creating new recruitment materials etc.
Strong communication & relationship building skills.
Please answer the following questions and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org:
1) Why do you want to be part of Teach For Malaysia? Limit: 150 words
2) What do you wish to gain most from your internship experience (e.g.
skill, knowledge, experience, exposure)? Limit: 150 words
3) Indicate preferred Function/s (If desired, alternatively candidates will be considered for all available opportunities)