Alumni Impact – Programme Team
- Being a thought partner and sounding board with the Alumni Impact Function to help create structures for the inaugural TFM Alumni community, including career pathways, life-long development strategies and community support systems.
- Content and formatting for the Alumni Portal resources including putting together Alumni newsletters and moderating content on the Portal.
- Organizing career events for Year 2 Fellows and assisting with formulating a career development framework.
- Overseeing second-year Fellow initiatives.
Writing experience, event management experience, attention to detail, ability to thought partner, relationship building skills.
Please answer the following questions and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org:
1) Why do you want to be part of Teach For Malaysia? Limit: 150 words
2) What do you wish to gain most from your internship experience (e.g.
skill, knowledge, experience, exposure)? Limit: 150 words
3) Indicate preferred Function/s (If desired, alternatively candidates will be considered for all available opportunities)